Click on the name to access the curriculum vitae!
Bruno Rocca de Oliveira, M. Sc.
- Does sunlight and the aggressiveness of the coffee harvester affect the quality of the operation?
Danilo Tedesco de Oliveira, PhD
- Don't forget the below-ground crops: introducing sweet potatoes into the concept of digital agriculture (PhD - 2021)
- An intelligent system that predicts cotton yield in images of commercial crops (Master Degree - 2019)
João de Deus Godinho Júnior, PhD
- Does the period of the day and the face of sun exposure influence the detachment of coffee fruits?
Luan Pereira de Oliveira, PhD
- Quality of sowing of cotton, corn and soybean crops under the action of downforce in line
- Mechanized sugarcane harvesting: the wear of knives as a reducing agent for the quality of the basal cut (Master Degree - 2018)
Mailson Freire de Oliveira, PhD
2021 - Post doctoral: Use of topographic indices, remote sensing and artificial intelligence to estimate maize yield in management zones
- 2021 - PhD: Forecasting and estimating crop variables using levels and forms of remote sensing and machine learning techniques
Rafael Rodrigues Feih, M. Sc.
- Application of convolutional neural networks to measure slippage in agricultural tractors
Adão Felipe dos Santos, PhD
- 2020 - Post doctoral: Using remote sensing to map in-field
variability of peanut maturity
- 2019 - Non-destructive method to predict peanut (arachis hypogaea) maturation using remote sensing
- 2016 - Master Degree: Quality of mechanized agricultural operations in peanut farming using automatic targeting
Franciele Morlin Carneiro
- Post doctoral: Estimation of biophysical characteristics for soybean cultivation through neural networks and remote sensing
Elizabeth Haruna Kazama, PhD
2019 - PhD: Methodology for selective coffee harvesting in management zones of yield and maturation
2016 - Master Degree: Losses in the mechanized cotton harvesting in spatial variability and harvesting speeds function
Tiago de Oliveira Tavares, PhD
- 2019 - PhD: Desenvolvimento de um modelo para dimensionamento da frota na cultura do café
- 2016 - Master Degree: Mechanized coffee harvesting as a function of soil management and terrain slope
Carla Segatto Strini Paixão, PhD
- 2015 - PhD: Uni and multivariate analysis applied to the quality of mechanized soybean harvesting
- 2013 - Master Degree: Times, movements and quality of the mechanized soybean harvesting operation as a function of the shape of the plots
Marcelo Tufaile Cassia, PhD
- 2015 - PhD: Control charts for managing mechanized agricultural operations
- 2012 - Master Degree: Quality of mechanized coffee harvesting in circular planting under center pivot
Murilo Aparecido Voltarelli, PhD
- 2017 - Post doctoral: Planejamento dos
talhões e demanda de energia do plantio mecanizado de cana-de-açúcar
- 2015 - PhD: Systemic quality management in mechanized sugarcane harvesting
- 2013 - Master Degree: Quality of the mechanized sugarcane planting operation in the day and night shifts (Master Degree - 2013)
Luma Stefania Macri Ohara, M. Sc.
- Controle estatístico de processo aplicado ao monitoramento de perdas na colheita mecanizada de cana-de-açúcar
Ronaldo Rosa Simões
Statistical control applied to the mechanized peanut harvesting process